Main research activities
- Physics of condensed condition of substance
- Optics and laser physics
- Radio physics and informational technology
- Geophysics and space physics. Gravitation and Cosmology
- Applied and technical physics
- Biophysics, medical physics, physical ecology
- Mathematics. Differential equations. Mathematical analysis (calculus).
- Algebra. Theory of functions. Topology. Non-standard logics.
- Calculating mathematics. Applied mathematics. Computer science.
- Inorganic chemistry. Technology of production of pure metal semiconductor materials.
- Organic chemistry. Chemical products synthesis.
- Analytical chemistry of precious metals. Physical chemistry.
- Ecological systems. Biocoenosis. Environmental protection.
- Biotechnology. Plants physiology. Microbiology.
- Ichthyology and hydrobiology. Hunting science.
- Economics and management. Economic planning. Economic prognosis. Economic-mathematical methods, models.
- Economic performance analysis.
- Jurisprudence. Issues of State and Law.
- Contemporary sociology. Applied sociology.
- Pedagogy. Social psychology. Management psychology.
- Theory of a personality development. Theory and methods of education and up- bringing.
- Physical training and healthy life style.
- General linguistics. Systematic learning of the Russian language and literature. Modern foreign languages.
- Journalism. Mass Media.
- Culture and art in the contemporary world. Cultural Interaction.
- Decorative applied art. Art culture
If you have any questions concerning the research directions of the University, please, do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or over the phone
(+7 3912) 44 87 90 (Valentine A. Sapozhnikov, Vice-Rector for Science),
(+7 3912) 44 87 72 (Sergey V. Pervukhin, Deputy Vice-Rector),
(+7 3912) 44 87 81 (Larisa V. Polevaya, scientific registrar of the Scientific Research Department).